Options

7 Posts

08-09-2018

IL

17 Signins

119 Page Views

• Views: 119
  • Message 1 of 2

Y530 headphone jack not working and lenovo drivers not installing properly + no chat support

2019-01-29, 6:00 AM

Hello lenovo,

I bought your laptop for 1000$ and had to replace it after a few days because of warming problems. no problem, did it.

Now my headphone jack is not working as well.

The drivers on your website don't do anything. they take me through an installation process and tell me they installed succesfully but nothing is installed and nothing changes. not driver versions, nothing new appears on device manager and there is no change in system behavior, nor do they fix any issue.

On top of that, your website says "chat support is not available for this product" - my 1000$ product!!. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!!?

How much do I have to spend to be considered worthy of your bloody chat support !??

Options

21 Posts

12-04-2017

AE

49 Signins

491 Page Views

• Views: 491
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Y530 headphone jack not working and lenovo drivers not installing properly + no chat support

2019-01-29, 6:10 AM

The issue might be with windows 10 i suggect to you to do a clean windows installation , for me NVIDIA control panel vanished and the only solution that it fixed it was to reinstall thw windows . I tried to install the driver in safe mode any every pssible solution the clean install only worked.

Since you mentioned it i payed 1500 USD for my device and now i have another issue which is not anwsered by lenovo in us or cana becuse they say contact your local dealer and they do not have live chat as well ,i t sucks i know 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save