Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionGaming Laptops
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

04-19-2021

India

413 Signins

295 Page Views

• Views: 295
  • Message 1 of 2

Y540-15IRH-PG0 81SY

2021-06-14, 10:45 AM

Can somebody provide a picture of motherboard of this model laptop i urgently need it for repair purposes to send it to a local shop and I'm not in the state of opening my laptop by own. Thank You

Answer
Options

2834 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

331 Signins

14366 Page Views

• Views: 14366

Re:Y540-15IRH-PG0 81SY

2021-06-14, 11:03 AM

Hi primearts,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You can find the pictures of the motherboard on the Support Page

Just plot in the serial number of the device, click the search icon and select your device, then head to the Parts section. Select "Model" or if it's a customized PC "As Built"

Then from the "Commodity" list, select "System Board" and you should be able to click the pictures on the right side of the Motherboard/System Board. These are fairly small, so what you want to do is right click the picture and select "Open Image in New Tab"

Hope this helps

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

2834 Posts

03-11-2020

Greece

331 Signins

14366 Page Views

• Views: 14366
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Y540-15IRH-PG0 81SY

2021-06-14, 11:03 AM

Hi primearts,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

You can find the pictures of the motherboard on the Support Page

Just plot in the serial number of the device, click the search icon and select your device, then head to the Parts section. Select "Model" or if it's a customized PC "As Built"

Then from the "Commodity" list, select "System Board" and you should be able to click the pictures on the right side of the Motherboard/System Board. These are fairly small, so what you want to do is right click the picture and select "Open Image in New Tab"

Hope this helps

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Private Message; questions belong in the forums.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms