Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JOB83
What's DOS?
Views: 254
Message 1 of 2

Y700-15ISK - IdeaPad screeen Blemish; Impossible to submit repair ticket

Hi All,
First time here.  This is already a nightmare that I would like to wake from, so please help!

I have a 2-part problem.

Part 1)  I bought an Ideapad Y700-15ISK and I love it.  Until last night I noticed a small grey patch on the screen.  I thought it was dirt and tried to wipe it off with a screen-safe cloth, but it wont go anywhere.  Its just a small spot (maybe  a few pixels wide) that appears to maybe be something other than lazy pixels.. its almost "behind" the screen, since when i put my mouse cursor on it and then shift my point of view around, the blemish moves slightly relative to the cursor.  It's very glaring on white screen.  Can somebody tell me what's going on?  I'll attach a fresh photo here:

Inkedblemish_LI.jpg

I had to take that one with my cell phone since the snipping tool of course won't register the issue.

So, thats the first issue.

Part 2)  I'm trying to submit a repair ticket online.  THIS is the real nightmare.  I have the one-year warranty AND I have accidental damage protection.  Neither of those warranties show up online when I try to "view warranties" under my serial number.  At all.  No matter what.

Furthemore, if I try to submit a repair ticket? It makes me re-look for my serial number.  Then the website dies.  It go into a greyed-out loading screen for eternity.

lenovo_no_help.JPG

Funny thing is, when I try to "contact lenovo", guess what screen I get:

lenovo also no help.JPG

Would a Lenovo rep with a kind heart, hear my plea:   Get my laptop screen fixed, please.  I love this computer, it's the only one I have, and it's only a week old.  I'll love you forever.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

Guru
Views: 212
Message 2 of 2

Re: IdeaPad screeen Blemish; Impossible to submit repair ticket

Call Lenovo's support line at 1-877-453-6686 and they should sort this out for you.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors