Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Awabyassin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 744
Message 1 of 6

Y700-15isk stuck at automatic repair w10

The problem started when I played a game (the wild eight on steam) and after a while it freezes and then give me blue screen and restart the laptop it happened like 3 time, I did an update to my Nvidia card, but when I tried to play the the game again it gave me blue screen again but it kept restarting and stuck at the loading screen and then blue screen and so on... I tried some fixes like system restore, reset, startup repair, registery comands on cmd..etc 

Now evey time I boot it just stuck at automatic repair and troubleshoot please help me

Highlighted
avagantamo
Paper Tape
Views: 728
Message 2 of 6

Re: Y700-15isk stuck at automatic repair w10

This is a very common issue with this laptop. My first one got fried and my second one had the same problem till i researched and found it its a power issue. When you are playing a game the unit sucks in a lot of power and even a slight up and down in the current causes the drivers to fail, resulting in a blue screen and driver failure. I fixed it by changing the electrical socket, Went from happening multiple times a day to 0.

Awabyassin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 718
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for your reply, but now I can not even boot the system it just stuck at automatic repair,even when I tried to enter safe mode it just get me back to automatic repair!! do you have any idea what to do ?
Awabyassin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 673
Message 4 of 6

Today I format C and install new windows 10 but after a little time the system freezes and fan run very high and then the blue screen happened again and Everytime I open the laptop it takes long time to boot and then the blue screen...any suggestions?

Awabyassin
Fanfold Paper
Views: 662
Message 5 of 6

Guys please I need help, no one replied to me!!

What should I do?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 659
Message 6 of 6

It sounds like your system may be overheating. Please remove the back cover of the laptop and clean out with an ESD-safe PC dust remover. It sounds like the computer is overheating and reaching the processor's TJMax.

←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Tap that kudos button if I helped ^^
←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors