Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Narada
Fanfold Paper
Views: 159
Message 1 of 2

Y700-17ISK No Touch Screen?

I recently bought a Y700 from Amazon sold by Lenovo. I ordered a 15.6 inch Touch model. I was sent a 17 inch model (all the other specs were correct to my order, though) but it seems like this model is not a touch screen? There is no bezel, but that may not mean anything about if having touch. I checked the Device Manager for the HID-compliant touch screen but nothing was there. The system also notes that no pen and touch input is available for this display. Is my model even a touch screen or am I left out of luck? If it is a touch model, I would love to have my touch abilities to work. Thank you.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 143
Message 2 of 2

Re: Y700-17ISK No Touch Screen?

Looks like the 17 inch model doesn't have a touch option:

http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/Lenovo%20Laptops/ideapad%20Y700%20(17_)/ideapad_Y700_17_spec...

Z.

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored - questions and answers belong in the forum so that others may benefit. ... GeezBlog

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors