07-14-2016 02:51 AM - edited 07-14-2016 02:58 AM
I get a black screen (with backlight).No hard disk access,input output system does not work (It does not turn on/off CapsLk or NumLock).The CPU is not working! Only a long holding the power button turns off the computer.
1) my OS installed from the Microsoft Download Center (“winver” into: release 1511,build number 10586,494)
2) all drivers are updated from the support center Y700 Touch-15ISK Laptop (ideapad) (including (ACPI) Driver.)
3) I do not install any utility from Lenovo.
4) I get a black screen when my laptop is connected to AC power and when running on battery power.
5) Power plan is set up by default (Not Configured)
6) I never get problems in High performance mode with connection to AC power (Minimum processor state : Plugged in 100%).
I attach my system log
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-15-2016 12:03 AM
Lenovo help me! What should I do? This laptop is returned from service with this problem! Help me please!!!
08-24-2016 09:24 AM - last edited on 08-24-2016 02:37 PM by Majestic
Hello! I sent my laptop to the authorized Service Center CPM Computer Services (is located in Israel). The problem is solved!
This is my post
Y700 Touch-15ISK .Black screen.The CPU is not working!
Mod's Edit: This posting was merged into OP's existing discussion and link removed.
08-24-2016 12:02 PM - last edited on 08-24-2016 02:41 PM by Majestic
At azekworlda: Your problem is similar but different. For me the keyboard stops working and the backlights go off, then later my monitor goes off or immediately if I try to restart. Also, putting it into high performance does not seem to help either. I also do have hard drive access. Thanks for posting.
Mod's Edit: Ryclassen's reply was merged into azekworlda's thread.
09-03-2016 01:29 PM
Black screen back! The problem is not solved! I use battery power mode "Power saver".
11-13-2016 04:36 AM
Got EXACTLY the same problem - lenovo y700-isk 80nv with genuine windows (10 x64), all drivers are up to date, i've sent my laptop three times to get it repaired but service did not find any problem.
Could you please advise if your problem is resolved?