05-03-2016 08:37 AM
I bought Y700 Touch-15ISK Laptop around 1 month ago and i noticed 2 thing that kind of bugs me.
First problem is very simple to explain but doesn't seem that easy to solve, everytime the laptop is plugged charging if you touch it you can feel static electricity . How bad can this be to the computer?
Second thing, after i turn of the computer if my mouse is plugged-in i can see the mouse is still on due to the light under it. Is it normal?
Thanks for your time and help.
05-03-2016 09:16 AM
Hi Luis and welcome to the community,
Try plugging your adapter into another outlet. If the outlet that it is plugged into isn't properly grounded, that could cause the shock.
If this is a wireless mouse with a dongle, it is normal for it to be on if the dongle isn't attached back to the mouse.
05-03-2016 09:47 AM
05-09-2016 11:03 AM
Does the mouse stay lit if you plug it into all the different USB ports? If it stays lit at every port and you still are feeling a shock, then something is shorting. There is a bad ground somewhere.
05-11-2016 10:21 AM
Yes, if i plug the mouse on the usb ports on the right side it seems to solve that problem. Although the problem that i reported about feeling static electricity on the back of my screen still happening and i tried pretty much on every electric outlet on my house and outside of my house.
Also have a different question to ask, i ran lenovo solution center hardware scan and it detects a failure on the device Intel(R) HD Graphic 530 with the result code: WVC007002-UL7ZPE . Can anyone tell me what is this error?
Once again thanks for all your help.