Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerycho
Paper Tape
Views: 873
Message 11 of 15

Re: Y720 cannot find where to download Nerve Sense

Greetings from Poland. I have the same problem like you. If you can upload the file to server, I will be grateful. 

grimS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 832
Message 12 of 15

Hi.

The installation file for Nerve Sense Gaming Zone 2 is uploaded here (I will keep it just in case someone ever needs it again)

"Link deleted, see official download below"

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 816
Message 13 of 15

Hi all,

theres no need to be uploading Nerve Sense or to be downloading it from 3rd party Servers. Lenovo Nerve Sense can be downloaded directly from our support page from the following link.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

Wurde dein Problem bei uns bereits besprochen? Schau mal nach: Forum Suchoption
Bitte füge den Typ, Modell (nicht die S/N) und das benutzte OS zu deiner Nachricht hinzu. Es beschleunigt die Lösung deines Problems.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

grimS
Fanfold Paper
Views: 813
Message 14 of 15

Excellent, glad you guys are back online. I will edit my post so that only the official download remains. BTW - do you have a download link also for Dolby Atmos?
allanmelo
Paper Tape
Views: 568
Message 15 of 15

I had the same problem after needing to install Windows 10 from scratch around here. All drivers necessary I recovered on the D: partition of the notebook itself (I formatted only C:, which had Windows), but I still realized that there was no Lenovo apps installers - and, obviosly, the Lenovo Nerve Center app to control the fans and keyboard lighting.

I tried the solution mentioned here, but it did not work. I tried in on the site support page. Alternative sites. Nothing gives me solution. Everyone took me to a version of the app that has the control of the fans, but it does not have the one of the lighting of the keyboard.

I only found the correct version after discovering on some Lenovo internal page (I missed the link, sorry) that, for the Legion Y720, you must download the Lenovo Nerve Center in the Windows 10 Store. After downloading the correct version there, you will need to run the Nerve Center. It will indicate to download another file of the core, about 35 Mb. After this second download and restarting the machine, finally I got the correct version that came from the factory and solved my problem.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors