03-25-2016

NA

7 Signins

125 Page Views

• Views: 125
  • Message 1 of 4

no uhd resolution in my display settings on my y700 15isk

2016-03-25, 17:17 PM

So, i recently bought a lenovo y700 15isk and i was told thats it has a uhd feature and it also says that on it's review on the lenovo website but i dont have any 3840x2160 resolution option in my display settings.help please?http://puu.sh/nTBlB/dfd050f968.png

Options

2443 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3393 Signins

42005 Page Views

• Views: 42005
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: no uhd resolution in my display settings on my y700 15isk

2016-03-25, 19:40 PM

Hi there. Only certain models have the UHD display: http://psref.lenovo.com/Product/IdeaPad_Y700

The 80NV005NUS, 80NW0013US, and 80NW0017US. This is the list for US units. If your computer is one of these units, contact Lenovo sales, they should sort that out for you

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Please do not PM me for individual requests... please post to the forums instead :)

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it was before!

The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.

Please ensure the option 'Subscribe me automatically to all discussions I have participated in' is enabled under your forum settings. That way, you'll be notified if anyone replies to your thread!

Options

3 Posts

03-25-2016

NA

7 Signins

125 Page Views

• Views: 125
  • Message 3 of 4

2016-03-25, 21:02 PM

Thanks alot for the quick answer!But my laptop is neither a us or canadian product. I bought in jordan so im not sure what region it would follow but it's model number is 80NV00ADAX.

Options

2443 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3393 Signins

42005 Page Views

• Views: 42005
  • Message 4 of 4

2016-03-25, 21:20 PM

Hmm, I don't see your model here on the psref list. Try asking your retailer or where you got the machine from if this is a UHD version.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Please do not PM me for individual requests... please post to the forums instead :)

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it was before!

The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.

Please ensure the option 'Subscribe me automatically to all discussions I have participated in' is enabled under your forum settings. That way, you'll be notified if anyone replies to your thread!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete