CCleaner by Piriform can be used to clean out cookies and temporary files.
It is a good utility to use regularly.
Download and scan each user profile with CCleaner :
** Select to download the SLIM version.
** Because CCleaner removes everything in temp folders, if you have anything saved in a temp folder, back it up or move it to a permanent folder prior to running CCleaner.
** CCleaner will be cleaning cookies as well. Make a note of any passwords, etc. that you want to save. If you do not want to delete cookies, simply uncheck that option.
1. Before first use, select Options > Advanced and UNCHECK "Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 48 hours"
2. Select the items you wish to clean up.
In the Windows Tab:
In the Applications Tab
3. Click the "Analyze" button. When the list of files comes up for you to review, if you choose to remove them, click the "Run Cleaner" button.
4. A pop up box will appear advising this process will permanently delete files from your system.
5. Click "OK" and it will scan and clean your system.
6. Click "Exit" when done. REBOOT.
how can we improve it?
Select Your Product
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
See our Sustainability Report.