cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Puppy
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,043
Message 1 of 3

4yrs Protection warranty no longer available ?

I bought X220 a month ago including 41K0423 warranty upgrade "4 year Customer Carry-In Repair + 4 year ThinkPad Protection". The local reseller is still not able to deliver the upgrade telling me that Lenovo likely no longer provides it. I have checked other eshops over here and none of them is able to deliver it right now because of status "unavailable".

Since the X220 is the last ThinkPad with classic keyboard I'd like to protect is as long as possible. Is there any other warranty upgrade including ThinkPad Protection ? I have remaining 59 days to buy and activate the upgrade now.

Bit Torrent
Views: 974
Message 2 of 3

Re: 4yrs Protection warranty no longer available ?

I asked local Lenovo office about availability of the 41K0423 warranty upgrade and got answer that they do technical support only so they don't have an idea about the availability. Do you (Lenovo) know what you sell in particular country ? Who else is supposed to know that ?

Views: 958
Message 3 of 3

Re: 4yrs Protection warranty no longer available ?

Hello Puppy

Kindly contact Lenovo warranty team to get the detail.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/product-service/warranty-upgrade/default.page?

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors