Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

05-10-2017

Russian Federation

23 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 1 of 4

A factory defect - Yoga 700-11ISK Laptop (ideapad). Screen is flickers.

2017-05-22, 14:00 PM

Dear, Lenovo support

I have a trouble with my New Yoga 700-11ISK
I bought this laptop on eBay but living in Russia. At the first switch on of this laptop  I detect a screen flickers. But screen has not scratches or defects. Absolutly new laptop.

My laptop has a limited  internationall warranty and it can not been repair in Russia.

Serial number is ********
Warranty will end after 180 days.

How you can help me ? A local Lenovo Service Centre does not want accept my laptop for limited warranty. Because it violate your warranty terms.

1) Can you accept my laptopin USA by postal service for warranty ?
2) Who should pay postal fees ?

Please, help me resolve my problem. Laptop absolutely new. I opened laptop 2 times and it packed back into the box.

I want repair your product and use a factory warranty for USA. Because I paid full amount for it. Or I'll want send back to you your product because it has a factory defects.

Thanks for your attention.

Moderator note: serial number removed for member's protection.

Options

10549 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32855 Signins

1221730 Page Views

• Views: 1221730
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: A factory defect - Yoga 700-11ISK Laptop (ideapad). Screen is flickers.

2017-05-23, 6:48 AM

Hello besson, welcome to the Community,

Just a thought here.  You may actually not require service; which graphics driver do you have installed and is your BIOS at the latest level?  The following thread might be relevant to your situation.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-700-11ISK-80QE-screen-flicker-after-return-from/m-p/2238264#M36417

Link to driver support site for Yoga 700 11ISK
http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-700-11isk/downloads

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

05-10-2017

Russian Federation

23 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 3 of 4

2017-05-23, 16:48 PM
I updated all recommended software on your url. No difference. Problem not resolved. Thanks for try to help me.
Options

12 Posts

05-15-2018

United States of America

98 Signins

403 Page Views

• Views: 403
  • Message 4 of 4

2019-12-25, 1:56 AM

try this. its posted by CrankCuffin (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/632929):

I downloaded the Intel 4352 driver version from the Intel support site and installed it using the procedure described by snoop_rogg at https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/yoga-700-failed-test-in-solution-centre/td....  This bypasses the "driver not validated" roadblock.

The 4352 version solved the flickering problem completely.  Also, the same version got reinstalled a while later by Windows Update, so presumably this problem will now go away when people run Windows Update as usual.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms