cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
besson
Paper Tape
Views: 483
Message 1 of 3

A factory defect - Yoga 700-11ISK Laptop (ideapad). Screen is flickers.

Dear, Lenovo support

I have a trouble with my New Yoga 700-11ISK
I bought this laptop on eBay but living in Russia. At the first switch on of this laptop  I detect a screen flickers. But screen has not scratches or defects. Absolutly new laptop.

My laptop has a limited  internationall warranty and it can not been repair in Russia.

Serial number is ********
Warranty will end after 180 days.

How you can help me ? A local Lenovo Service Centre does not want accept my laptop for limited warranty. Because it violate your warranty terms.

1) Can you accept my laptopin USA by postal service for warranty ?
2) Who should pay postal fees ?

Please, help me resolve my problem. Laptop absolutely new. I opened laptop 2 times and it packed back into the box.

I want repair your product and use a factory warranty for USA. Because I paid full amount for it. Or I'll want send back to you your product because it has a factory defects.

Thanks for your attention.

Moderator note: serial number removed for member's protection.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 397
Message 2 of 3

Re: A factory defect - Yoga 700-11ISK Laptop (ideapad). Screen is flickers.

Hello besson, welcome to the Community,

Just a thought here.  You may actually not require service; which graphics driver do you have installed and is your BIOS at the latest level?  The following thread might be relevant to your situation.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-700-11ISK-80QE-screen-flicker-...

Link to driver support site for Yoga 700 11ISK
http://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-700-11isk/downloads

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

besson
Paper Tape
Views: 379
Message 3 of 3

Re: A factory defect - Yoga 700-11ISK Laptop (ideapad). Screen is flickers.

I updated all recommended software on your url. No difference. Problem not resolved. Thanks for try to help me.
Top Kudoed Authors