Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
le9956
Paper Tape
Views: 462
Message 1 of 4

A letter to lenovo support

Unfortunately, lenovo doesn't supply contact information beyond a phone with receptionist that can't or wont forward the calls to anyone else.

The short story is that I sent my computer for repair because of a charging problem, that was caused by a defective charger.

When the computer was returned, it didn't boot, and reinstalling the operating system didn't help either - so I needed to send the computer for repair again - which took another week (no apparent atempt was made to speed up the repair or the involved logistics)

Needless to say that this problem could have been avoided if the lab perfomed a basic test before shipping the computer.

I tried to contact lenovo and request some type of explenation, but they supply no way to contact them.

The case ID is le9956

le9956
Paper Tape
Views: 408
Message 2 of 4

Re: A letter to lenovo Israel support

If anyone from lenovo customer support is monitoring this forum, I'd be glad if they'll check the case, or at least provide the relevant contact information.
Former Employee
Views: 403
Message 3 of 4

Hello le9956,

Have you gotten back the laptop which you have sent for the 2nd time?

If you would want to escalate this, I can assist you to log a case to the customer relations team for their assistance to look into this matter.

Appreciate if you could PM me the following needed to log a case.

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
Model type:
Serial number:
date of purchase:

//JameZ
le9956
Paper Tape
Views: 297
Message 4 of 4

An update in case somebody in lenovo takes customer services seriously.

Lenovo offered me to extend my warranty for three more months.

This means that if I have another issue with my computer I have two options

1. go to a proffesional lab, pay some money, and get the computer fixed after two days

2. send the computer to lenovo, get it back after a week with the original problem fixed, and a new problem instead. send the computer back, wait for another week, and get the computer back in working condition (hopefully)

I refused the offer, but they didn't offer anything else.

I hope this will be informative to anyone considering buying a lenovo computer, or anyone considering sing the lenovo service.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors