Options

2 Posts

11-16-2019

US

1 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 2

Absolutely Disgusting Customer Service - Why I'll never buy or advocate for Lenovo again.

2019-11-16, 17:26 PM

I bought a yoga 730 recently. About two months after purchase it started freezing on me multiple times a day with no easy fixes to be found online. I spoke with service reps, they couldnt suggest anything that helped. Eventually I sent it in for repair on the 23rd of October.

It is now the 16th of November. Lenovo ghosted me for the first two weeks after having received the laptop. Since then I have been told they are waiting on parts. It is absurd that their repair centre wouldn't stock parts for a current model.

I have contacted Lenovo about 5 timea now. After call 3 I was told a case manager would be assigned. Lenovo emailed me saying to expect contact from said case manager within one business day. Surprise, surprise, nothing from them. I called again and again. Today I was told it would be escalated to their US based customer relationship management team. 3 business days wait time - what a joke.

As of now the repair status says I can expect my laptop back around the 7th of January! This is insane. At this point I should be entitled to a new laptop of the same model. Imagine if you bought a car at a dealership, it broke down within two months and the dealership said it would take over two months to repair, but offered little to no contact and not even a courtesy car? What a joke of a company Lenovo has become.

Options

9208 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32618 Signins

1206135 Page Views

• Views: 1206135
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Absolutely Disgusting Customer Service - Why I'll never buy or advocate for Lenovo again.

2019-11-18, 9:05 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry you've not had the best experience and I was able to find your case. Could I ask you to please double check the phone number shown in the email you received is the correct one; I see a note that the Case Manager tried contacting you without success and there was also no option to leave voice mail; I'd like to ensure that firstly there is no mistake in the number but also can't rule out them perhaps having mis-dialed the number.

You can also respond to the email if you wish to, please do not edit the subject line and ensure all from the original mail is included, as an alternative method for contacting the Case Manager; calling the normal support number now a case has been opened will not bring any new information as they will not have sight into the case.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete