Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

1597 Posts

05-29-2010

Singapore

2879 Signins

59012 Page Views

• Views: 59012
  • Message 1 of 3

(Equalizer APO) Alternative Sound Enhancement - With experimental ideas

2013-08-06, 14:07 PM

Hi all

Peter here, the one who posted Dolby thread on General Discussion. Currently, I am testing a new solution and wants to share my findings.

The Equalizer APO itself will not boost the volume of the internal laptop / desktop speaker. However, it is possible to use Equalizer APO to make your external speakers / headphones better than the default or Dolby drivers. This is another alternative if you are not able to install Dolby driver.

I will find more time to do testing and post of the possible setups to make both internal and external sound device better.

The attachment posted is the guide to install and configure Equalizer APO 0.8. There will be new update to this thread soon.

Hope you like it :)

Peter :cathappy::heart: 

W520 (4284-A99)

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark the thread solved if the solution works | Direct e-mail regarding technical problems will be ignored

=====================================

Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Equalizer APO

Options

1597 Posts

05-29-2010

Singapore

2879 Signins

59012 Page Views

• Message 2 of 3

Re: (Equalizer APO) Alternative Sound Enhancement - With experimental ideas

2013-08-08, 4:16 AM

Hi all

There are some hyperlink that does not work in the previous attachment, this new version of pdf guide hyperlink should work now.

W520 (4284-A99)

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark the thread solved if the solution works | Direct e-mail regarding technical problems will be ignored

Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Equalizer APO

Options

1597 Posts

05-29-2010

Singapore

2879 Signins

59012 Page Views

• Message 3 of 3

Re: (Equalizer APO) Alternative Sound Enhancement - With experimental ideas

2013-08-28, 16:59 PM

Hi all

My Klipsch S4 II EQ setup is in the attachment, if you have similar device, you could copy, paste and save in your headphone.txt. Before that, backup your existing settings. 

If you have any sound mix on your device (sound card + speaker / headphone), feel free to post here.

Thank You

W520 (4284-A99)

Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Equalizer APO

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms