Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincent_ng
Paper Tape
Views: 400
Message 1 of 5

Bad Service Support from Lenovo Singapore

No point send feedback to the following address, no one will bother or entertain your request. i send once but not reply.

http://support.lenovo.com/en_SG/feedback/sitefeedback.page

I have been calling help desk many times since last thursday ( 22nd march 2012 ), regarding about my customer Lenovo TC always on bluescreen hanging, and not able to use the build in system recovery from  F11.

I told the engineer many times how and what are the procedures I try to recover the system by myself, but he insist I need to do more troubleshoot even my system can't boot up at all,  before sending the field engineer. Promised but never bother to call me back about the outcome, no schedule of service date, nothings at all.

As not much of choices, i  spoke to front desk operator few times also, yet transfer the line here and there, just keep me waiting and no solution been given. Same routine answer again.

WE WILL EXPERDITE YOUR CASE, PLEASE WAIT, WE WILL CALL YOU.

Totally hopeless

Vincent NG

vincent_ng
Paper Tape
Views: 399
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bad Service Support from Lenovo Singapore

My case number from SC - B4DN05T

jorgea
What's DOS?
Views: 397
Message 3 of 5

Looks like you are not getting any where with that support.  Can't hurt to try again by sending another email to http://www.lenovo.com   

vincent_ng
Paper Tape
Views: 379
Message 4 of 5

Finally, I received the email reply from support centre during the time I post on this forum.

7 hours past, at time 1640, the engineer called and asked me to open the computer casing and remove the harddisk drive. (There was four screws you need to remove before you can dismantled the drive) Because he need to know what is the model and the specification of the drive.

I already give them the serial and model number for this computer. They are the expertise on Lenovo product. They should know much better than the rest of us what’s inside the computer. This is not a 3 years old system. It was just less than a month old model and is currently selling in the market.

After give him the model of the drive, hold me on another 5 mins, SOP again

We will dispatch the field engineer to swap the harddisk drive, they will call you tomorrow to fix the timing.

Wow, how efficient, keeps waiting.

Another thing that pissed me off was he called at time 1640 as I mentioned earlier.

I asked him to call me again in 15 mins time because I need sometime to get staff to remove the computer casing and take out the harddisk as I am not in the office. Guess what he say, can I callback in 10 mins because he knock off at 1700.

ProjectXco
What's DOS?
Views: 286
Message 5 of 5

Why don't you just drop by the Lenovo Service Center and let them rectify your issue immediately?

I usually avoid emails/calls on any hardware issue. Just drop by and let them see it for themselves. And try to dropby after lunch (during 12.30-1.30pm period) cause I find out they do much better work after lunch. They're human after all.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors