Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajmcello
Paper Tape
Views: 315
Message 1 of 5

Broken ideapad

My ideapad has been broken since I bought it. Finally sent it off for repair a couple months ago. It's been 6 weeks and Lenovo still has it. 6 weeks and no ETA on the parts. 

Why do I put my trust in Lenovo if I can't even get my laptop repaired in a reasonable amount of time? I can't even recommend Lenovo to anyone because of this because they SUCK. 

Serious. If it takes this long, you eat your losses and ship out a replacement you idiots.

Will never buy again.

Moderator note; post moved to general forum. Edited to conform with Community Guidelines (Veiled profanity)

LeeHan
What's DOS?
Views: 228
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broken ideapad

Why is Lenovo so slow?

ajmcello
Paper Tape
Views: 120
Message 3 of 5

Laptop still broken and still sitting in the stupid Lenovo repair depot.

Laptop Has 1 year warranty. Almost 33% of the warranty was used up so far by sitting in the Lenovo Depot Repair Center.

Been well over 2 months, going on 3 months now that they have had it.

I have since purchased another NON Lenovo laptop. Will never buy Lenovo again.

Lenovo: You should keep this laptop and refund my money. I no longer want it.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 102
Message 4 of 5

Disrespectful post removed per Forum Rules

Your posting was moved to General Discussion as that is the proper venue in which to discuss service issues.

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 77
Message 5 of 5

Hello ajmcello,

as the repair period has extended over that which you regard to be a reasonable amount of time you would be justified in requesting the call centre to escalate your case to a complaint with the customer relations team.  When calling you will need to quote your current case number and then request it be escalated to a complaint, the call centre representative will also be able to explain any further steps in the process.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors