Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

11-17-2014

Ontario, Canada

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 4

CANADA Service Repair Center Address

2014-11-25, 3:14 AM

Hello all!

This question is for my fellow Canadians (specifically Ontarians I guess). Can any of you tell me what the exact address is for the authorized repair centre in North Bay? My problem is, the box that was shipped to me to use to send my laptop back for repair is from 755 Wallace Street. However, when I called tech support, they told me to use the address 1954 Main St. 

Both are in North Bay, but which one do I send it to?? Are there two? Did the location change?

Thanks

Options

5502 Posts

04-19-2012

Slovakia

8035 Signins

306274 Page Views

• Views: 306274
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: CANADA Service Repair Center Address

2014-11-25, 10:10 AM

Hi tn28,

This sounds to me as a reason to get back in touch with local support.

I would strongly advise against guessing which one it is and to call and clarify with them.

A short call might save you a lot of headaches in the future.

Miguel Gonzalez

Lenovo Consumer Product Technical Trainer
Lenovo Slovakia

Options

7 Posts

11-17-2014

Ontario, Canada

7 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: CANADA Service Repair Center Address

2014-11-25, 15:22 PM

Yeah, I did call back actually and they told me to send it to the Main St. address. I just wanted to ask this question on the forum to double check.

Thanks

Options

1 Posts

05-15-2020

United States of America

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:CANADA Service Repair Center Address

2020-05-15, 16:03 PM
I bought one yoga laptop from lenovo.com After receiving in 5 days it started giving me problems in display white spots and keyboard I called Lenovo they transferred my call to Lenovo if support and they said we need your machine so they sent me empty box to send my laptop to them at north bay So laptop is received by north bay depot I don't want to do repair work as I want to replace my laptop but your people are not listening to me Yesterday I talked about 3 hrs on this And to replace machine your team said you must have the laptop with you and request the support department to send you your laptop without any repair done. But your support team I not responding properly as they say information updated but if I call after 2 hrs they say no update and did you called us before Worst Service Ever Please refund or replace the device no repair work
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms