Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

08-20-2016

United States of America

7 Signins

108 Page Views

• Views: 108
  • Message 1 of 1

Canceling an Order

2016-08-20, 2:13 AM

Hello,

I've recently placed an order for a Y700 on 8/16/2016 Although it says before I checked out it wil be 1-3 days to ship. Once, I placed the order. It was estimated on the portal that it wil actually be shipping on 8/22, and arriving on 8/26.

That was still not what I hoped, but I was okay with it. NOW, as I checked today, it was delayed to 9/9 to ship, and 9/16 to arrive. I contacted customer service, and they said they are having inventory issues. SO, I had no choice to cancel because I needed a laptop asap for work and school. 

I filed a request form, and it was said that some orders may or may not be cancel. Mine was at the "Released to Manufacturing" stage.

So, I'm looking for some insight from the community.. Will my order be canceled? Cause I heard some people getting there items shipped even when canceling. 

I don't want to go out and buy something else, then have this Lenovo laptop ship and charged for.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms