US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Cancelling Service Request Or Getting Extension On It

2020-07-04, 22:00 PM

Hello!

I have a service request outstanding, but wish not to send in the laptop for repair just yet--I no longer have a break from work, thanks to COVID.

Can I throw away the return box and packing slip I currently have, and then make a request later on, without losing anything off my ability to get the same number of repairs moving forward?

Thanks!

-Colin

Options

7977 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32499 Signins

1199655 Page Views

• Views: 1199655
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Cancelling Service Request Or Getting Extension On It

2020-07-06, 17:45 PM

Hello @abbreviatedman welcome to Community,

Call Centre's and Depots will close a case after a specific period of time should there be no action taken by the customer. My suggestion would be to call again and explain your situation and wishes, they will then be able to advise best. Should your warranty be about to expire I believe 30 days after expiry grace is allowed for receiving the system after reporting something within warranty to the case being closed, the Call Centre can best advise on this as well.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete