Options

2 Posts

07-01-2020

ES

6 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 1

Collection issue issue with TNT, need assistance (#10467433009)

2020-07-01, 13:01 PM

Hello,

In the start of June, I placed an order for a thinkpad p53 and when it arrived, it unfortunately had a technical problem with the display. The helpful customer support team at Lenovo/IBM arranged a replacement and I was told that within a couple of days I would receive an e-mail from TNT to arrange collection of the faulty device. It has now been almost a week and TNT has not been in touch yet. Yesterday we contacted customer support again and they said TNT did not have capacity to sent a collection email(???). However, today we contacted TNT to verify this, where we were informed that they did indeed not have capacity issues and could do a collection even on the same day. 

This leads me to believe that the problem is at digital river/lenovo and that they have not gotten around and arranged collection. As customer service over telephone unfortunately is unhelpful and says the problem lays in TNT and lack of capacity, I have no other option than to post on the forum and hopefully receive better support. 

Hope to hear from someone

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete