06-24-2016

US

7 Signins

84 Page Views

• Views: 84
  • Message 1 of 6

Complaining to Lenovo Management regarding Support Service

2016-06-24, 15:02 PM

I bought a Thinkpad Yoga 15 in August of last year. Since then, several things have stopped working (loose keyboard keys, fan noise which turned out to be a bad motherboard, side volume buttons not working, touchpad having issues, and recently keys pressing themselves randomly). This is the third time I have sent my laptop for repair. It is the laptop I use for work, and I am getting behind at work constantly because of this.

Now, lenovo is waiting for parts to repair my laptop. They do not want to tell me if the keyboard they have ordered has shipped yet and where is it shipping from (I really doubt they don't know who their suppliers are..?). They do not want to give me an ETA, which could mean the suppplier may not even have that part. They have had my laptop for a month now, and I am moving to a different place, and the chat person asks 'Is there anything else I can do for you?' after I tell her that I am moving. Well.. I need my laptop before moving, or I need you to change the delivery address.

My laptop has been almost half of the time at Lenovo for repairs, and this is causing considerably damaging effects at my work, what are the solutions you guys can recommend? Coworkers are telling me to contact HR at my company to stop contracts with Lenovo Thinkpad, or take other measures (suing, etc), but I would like to find out if there is anything Lenovo can do for its loyal customers after considerable annoyance instead of taking any drastic measures. 

Options

9184 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32614 Signins

1205950 Page Views

• Views: 1205950
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: Complaining to Lenovo Management regarding Support Service

2016-06-25, 7:53 AM

Hello agutierrez, welcome to the community,

sorry to have to read about your experiences so far.  The quickest and easiest method to raise a complaint is to call the usual support number and request the agent to escalate your case on your behalf; they can do this and will also be able to explain the following procedure. A case manager will be assigned to the case who will, after reviewing the history, contact you in order to work with you to reach a resolution.

If you should run into further difficulties in doing this please let me know.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

5 Posts

06-24-2016

US

7 Signins

84 Page Views

• Views: 84
  • Message 3 of 6

2016-06-25, 23:51 PM

Thank you for the response Andy. 

I spoke yesterday with them again, and they also suggested to escalate the case. We did so. However, I asked the chat person what would escalating the case do regarding this issue, and the support technitian did not respond. I will wait half a week more and then contact them again and ask if there is a case manager. . However I am moving in 5 days and still unsure what to do if the parts don't arrive in time. 

My new place is in a newly build apartment and I think they are currently just leaving the boxes in the main entrance, which would mean anyone could take my laptop when it arrives. This is very concerning.

Options

1 Posts

06-24-2016

CA

4 Signins

116 Page Views

• Views: 116
  • Message 4 of 6

2016-06-26, 13:26 PM

Hello

Lenovo has a very bad of sales's policy and a failed support communication;

nothing is working   neither email, neither telephone, neither clavardage .

Nothing

I ordered three things to Lenovo.ca

1 computer thinkpad T460 that I received, ouf   thats is ok

2 I ordered a norton security deluxe 3 years

I received this item is shipped the 15 june 2015

from the 17 june, from Lenovo who announced the this item could not be delivered.

Lenovo has not proposed  me for pay back me.  Not news from lenovo ca

What can 1 do ?  Thanks to Lenovo

3 I ordered microsoft office business.

i received a message that the item is shipped the 19 june

When you read the status of Lenovo the item is shipped

After you had another message from Lenovo, this item is delivered

But in fact, nothing is received

Then you link on number or order  you are

on a new dialog box which is a box of Ups

This page is a weird page from UPS which is saying you that the order number is wrong.

and UPS don(t know where this item is.

I am depited of management of lenovo.

I am disguted

I hope somebody from Lenovo or VIP could contact me to solve this situation

You a new dialog box

Options

9184 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32614 Signins

1205950 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2016-06-29, 5:08 AM

Hello renebras,

You should have received everything, certainly by now.  The Norton  software is a non-shippable item; this is an email so if you haven't received it and haven't already checked your spam folder, please do so.  I also see that the Microsoft software was delivered to you on the 27th.

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Options

9184 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32614 Signins

1205950 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2016-07-24, 10:07 AM

Andy

Lenovo eServices

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete