cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csp1jz
What's DOS?
Views: 405
Message 1 of 3

Complaint about the extremely poor customer service!!!!

Re: LE60637

Dear Customer Service Manager,

I am very disappointed because the repair service you provided was unsatisfactory in the following reasons:

1. Repair centre treated a technical problem as an accidental damage. The problem is that, when I turn on the machine, the screen becomes more frequent to gradually turn to white colour and I cannot see anything. Obviously, this is a graphic card problem. However, the repair centre said the LED was internal damaged by customer misuse. I promise I have never caused any internal/external damage to my laptop LED.
  2. Customer Service had never contacted me or sent me anything as promised since the laptop being sent 2 weeks ago. Last week, I called customer service, one of the customer service representatives promised me that he would sent me photos and invoice, but I have not received any email/letter so far. On 6th June 2011, I asked another representative called Mr. Spiro, he also promised me to send me photos and invoice by that day. However, I still have not received anything. Note that I have already double-checked my email address and mobile number to him.

I am complaining that Lenovo is trying to exclude a technical failure from warranty. This is in breach of our warranty contract as laid down by the consumer protection law in UK.

To resolve the problem I require you to repair the display unit of my laptop without any charge whilst reserving my right to claim against you.

I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. I will wait for a week before arranging for the matter to be corrected by a third party at your cost or seeking help from British Office of Fair Trading. Please contact me at the above address or by phone.

Yours sincerely

Jiong Zhou

Moderator note; personal information removed in accordance with the Forum Rules

Former Employee
Views: 391
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaint about the extremely poor customer service!!!!

hey csp1jz,

could you pm to me the following :

Name:
Mobile:
Email:
MTM [machine type model]:

(ThinkPad Series - http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/FindProductNumber.page#find)
(IdeaPad Series - http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/UserFiles/NB%20label(1).jpg , look at the Type xxxx-xxx)

S/N:
Date of Purchase:
Case Number : (if any)

Description of issue :

WW Social Media
Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
Have you checked out the Community Knowledgebase yet?!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
ashishhandoo
What's DOS?
Views: 284
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaint about the extremely poor customer service!!!!

Hi,

I bought a lenovo ideadpad last year in 2011. But after 2 months the touchpad stopped working. I put the repair order at lenovo and sent the laptop to lenovo depot. The problem was fixed but then again after using it for 1 month, the problem still persists.

I again called the lenovo support center and they have again asked me to send my laptop to the lenovo repair center.

Idont know at the first place what repairs did they make during the first time. and now I am not sure if i send my laptop again are they going to do the same kind of repair as they did the first time.

I am really not satisfied with the service. Either the laptop should be repaired properly or just replace it with  new one.

Thanks,

Ashish

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors