10-21-2020

CA

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Complaint

2020-10-21, 22:14 PM

i had a terrible consumer experience buying my ideapad. I placed my order online on Sept 10 and did not receive a confirmation email. I called the customer service number twice in the following days to confirm my order and after waiting for over an hour to speak with a representative on both occasions, I was simply told to wait for the confirmation email. By Sept 18 I still hadn't received confirmation and had lost a week of productivity, so I called again and after waiting to speak to a representative for another hour, I was informed the order was not processed. The reason I was given for the delay was that I placed my order on an apple product and the Lenovo website is not compatible with apple products whuch makes no sense. So I placed a second order over the phone, but the sales representative would not allow me to apply the coupons that I had applied to my initial order. So I had to pay over $100 more for a product that was sent to me a week later than it should have been. Since the sales representative was unable to do anything about the situation, I called customer service where I again waited for over an hour to speak to someone. After explaining my situation all that was offered to me was a token online voucher, barely enough to buy a mouse. I communicated to the customer representative that this was insufficient compensation and they agreed to send my case up to management. The representative then put my call on hold but seemed to hang up on me instead, and hours of my efforts seemed wasted. I emailed the customer service representative requesting they call me back to complete the conversation and they never did. I had to call and wait for another hour to speak with the representative again who eventually promised that something would be done. For the last month I have been emailing the customer service representative on a frequent basis requesting updates on my case and they have been unresponsive. Today I wrote a review outlining my experience on the website and got an email saying my review was moderated “Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!” Will somebody at Lenovo please make this right?

Options

11388 Posts

01-02-2010

US

39805 Signins

416829 Page Views

• Views: 416829
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Complaint

2020-10-22, 0:40 AM

It sounds really poor.  Unfortunately, this is primarily a peer-to-peer forum.  Participants are mostly customers like you and me 

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete