Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
michael-munson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 766
Message 1 of 21

Contact Lenovo techincal support - chat or ticket

Hello all -- I'm new to Lenovo -- just purchased 3 new computers.  I've had some challenges and have tried to find a tech support chat (can't find) and have tried to start a support ticket (which it says I'm not eligible for).

I have premiere level support, so would think all levels of support would be available.

Ideas on how to access support -- other than by phone?

(I need text-based communication)

Thanks.

michael

Lenovo Employee maburk
Lenovo Employee
Views: 750
Message 2 of 21

Re: Contact Lenovo techincal support - chat or ticket

This is real easy. Go straight to here and click on Premier Support. https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/contactnow

If you do not have Premier Support, same link - just choose Consumer or Think. With Premier Support you can do an online ticket or call the US Premier Support desk.

* PS anytime you need to enter your serial number at the top, do not use dashes

Lenovo - Tennessee Sales Executive
michael-munson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 683
Message 3 of 21

Thanks... but I'm still not able to get to a chat option.... AND when I click to submit a ticket -- I continue to get this error (photo).  Other ideas?  Thanks.

lenovo-ticket.PNG

Lenovo Employee maburk
Lenovo Employee
Views: 653
Message 4 of 21

What is your Serial Number?

IllI look it up

Mod's Comment:  Please send Serial Number information via Private Messaging

Lenovo - Tennessee Sales Executive
michael-munson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 558
Message 5 of 21

You were really helpful before.  I'm hoping you might be able to direct me to resolve my challenge.  I continue to not be able to get a text-based response to problems I am still having.   I've submitted some tickets and this is the response I get -- which directs me to call.  That isn't helpful to me.  I am unable to hear/use the phone.  I really need text-based support.  Ideas?

lenovo-help.PNG

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 548
Message 6 of 21

Hello Michael,

Which product are you experiencing difficulties with and which issues are you experiencing please? Knowing this will help us assist you better.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

michael-munson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 534
Message 7 of 21

I have a new Thinkpad Carbon 6 generation.  Have paid for premium support.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like chat is available and I continue to not get a response -- other than an automated one -- from support.  

I'm sure Lenovo has had Deaf / non-hearing customers before and can support folks through text-based mediums.  Would really love to get this specific issue resolved -- and know that in the future, I can easily access support when needed. 

Thanks for anything you can offer.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 528
Message 8 of 21

I would like to suggest you open an e-ticket as it looks as though Premier doesn't offer chat as an option which is something I will ask to be looked into.

If you would like to describe the issue you are experiencing maybe I can help or find someone who can, unfortunately not knowing leaves us all a little helpless.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

michael-munson
Fanfold Paper
Views: 501
Message 9 of 21

I have opened tickets.

Here is the base problem.  I can open File Explorer after a fresh start / reboot.  It works just fine-- for a while.  Not sure what prompts it to stop working, but it will freeze / become non-responsive.  I can close it through going to Control Panel ---> File Explorer --> Clear.

Using Task manager to end task does *NOT* close/end it or make it become responsive.    The only want to fix it -- and only temporarily -- is through the control panel --> file explorer --> clear.  

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 495
Message 10 of 21

Thank you, that certainly is odd. Out of interest do you experience the same in Windows safe mode? Knowing will help me decide whether or not we are looking at hardware or software and who I best need to reach out to in order to better assist you.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Andy

English Community Leader

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors