Options

2 Posts

01-24-2019

US

2 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 1 of 3

Customer Service HORRIBLE - LYING to me repeatedly! Lost my laptop!

2019-01-24, 20:14 PM

This is unbeleivable - Lenovo is trying to steal close to $1000 from me. I sent my laptop for repair 12/7/18. Recieved updates through finding solution and solving the problem (supposedly). They then shipped my laptop to the wrong address. Since 1/9/19 I have called repeatedly. They claimed:

1. They would open an inquiry with FedEx and I would hear from a 'Case Manager' within 3 business days. NO CALL. I contacted FedEx directly - they had NEVER GOTTEN A CALL FROM LENOVO - no inquiry opened.

2. Again told they had opened an inquiry: when I asked what the investigation ID was - of course, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ONE, since they NEVER CONTACTED FedEx.

3. Told they would escalate to a Customer Relations Manager, and that I would be contacted within 3 business days with my options. NO CALL.. Surprise surprise.

4. Today was again told they would escalate to a Case Relations Manager, and that I would be contacted within 3 business days. Let's see, that's Case Manager, Customer Relations Manager and now Case Relations Manager.

DO YOU THINK THEY MAY BE LYING! I don't believe such people exist.

edited to comply with forum rules - mod

Options

7820 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32441 Signins

1196990 Page Views

• Views: 1196990
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Customer Service HORRIBLE - LYING to me repeatedly! Lost my laptop!

2019-01-28, 12:27 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

I'm sorry your experience has clearly upset you. If you could please post your service case number the Community team may will likely be able to find out the current status and if necessary ensure that your issue has been escsalated correctly.

Thanks

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

01-24-2019

US

2 Signins

29 Page Views

• Views: 29
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Customer Service HORRIBLE - LYING to me repeatedly! Lost my laptop!

2019-01-28, 15:57 PM

Is someone at Lenovo actually going to help with this? Thank you, I hope it's true, as I have been without my laptop now for a month and a half and cannot get anyone to respond.

Original case #: 7027506059

New case #: 8012246669

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete