Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rohitagrad
What's DOS?
Views: 4,294
Message 1 of 4

Customer Service SUCKS!!!!

Of all the customer Services I have received, Lenovo's Customer Service is WORST!!!! It took 30 days for me to get the LED replaced for my a month old laptop though I was ready to pay for it. 1. Lenovo Service Center doesnt accept the Cards as they think electronic transaction is not secured. 2. No matters how many mails you send to them, Lenovo wont reply 3. No matter, how many online surveys you fill in, LEnovo doesnt care. 4. No matter how many times to speak to Supervisor, Lenovo doesnt take responsibility. 5. Lenovo site is not updated. 6. Cannot buy the Parts online as they only sell computers online, for parts you need to get it from service center but they dont accept the cards. I wish I had purchased a different laptop. LENOVO SUCKS!!!!!!!
Former Administrator
Views: 4,166
Message 2 of 4

Re: Customer Service SUCKS!!!!

Rohit,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.  Service can take some part orders via credit cards - it is possible that not all cards are accepted.

Service parts for Idea products can be purchased through the web in the US.  www.lenovospareparts.com

Not every part is presently available, but we are adding more every day.

I don't know which Ideapad you have, but if you still need help on this, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mark

dshakra
Paper Tape
Views: 3,383
Message 3 of 4

I am experiencing the same thing. LCD screen gone after 5 months. Most frustrating customer service personel ever, can barely understand what they are saying, and my screen is completely shot and they are saying my touchpad is too sensitive. complete morons.  I was warned the CS was horrible and I didn't listen, so sorry that i ever purchased it.

DS79Camaro
What's DOS?
Views: 3,336
Message 4 of 4

The LCD screen on one of our "all in one" Lenovo computers also went out, computer was less than two years old.  Identical computer had a hard drive that failed, of course at just over a year so it was out of warranty.  LCD screen on the second computer also started having problems.  So, they were both thrown out...........$2,000 down the drain.  I will never buy another Lenovo computer.  And, right now I am on with "customer service" about cancelling the worthless "premier support"........Last week was told by Brian that he would "take ownership" of the cancellation, "guaranteed" that he would call me by today to let me know that it has been processed, now I'm on another call (approaching 45 minutes) and still nothing done!!!!!!!!!  I've contacted my charge card company to put this in dispute...........I don't trust anyone at Lenovo.  I've been lied to far too much.  My advice to anyone considering puchasing a Lenovo computer, don't.........most likely you will regret having wasted your money !!!!!!

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors