cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matilast
Paper Tape
Views: 202
Message 1 of 2

DEPLORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY Y50-70 - NO SOLUTIONS - HELP PLEASE

Hi LENOVO staff, this is my last resource . due to a huge lack of solutions from LENOVO to fix the warranty problem related with my laptop y50-70.  Serial number: ***************

Last year i bought a LENOVO Y50-70 in Chile, 10 months later the computer started to work very badly and because i was in Argentina at that time, i took it to the warranty with LENOVO ARGENTINA. After 3 months without information, and telling me every week that the computer was under reparation, LENOVO told me that it was impossible to repair the laptop, and couldn't replaced it because no stock.

Since that moment the company started to offer me ridiculous and disrespectful solutions to fix the huge issue created.

1. They offered me to give me back the money, 1150 USD, which on these days is impossible to buy another laptop with similar specifications in Argentina because of the prices of laptop in the market. But even is impossible in another regional countries, because the price has increased a lot in a year.

2. They offered to me another laptop model with worse specifications to pick up in Chile ( i'm currently living en Buenos Aires ) making me responsible of the potencial customs charges.

I asked them to sent me the same model or higher to my country Argentina, understanding that is a global company, should not be an issue, they said no.

All the solutions offered by the company created me more problems that, indeed, solutions. It looks like the company just want to give the money back to get rid of the problems generated by themselves. The employee in LENOVO ARGENTINA that was following my case doesn't answer my calls since a couple of weeks ago. She answer the emails every a couple of days and dont answer my real questions on the email i sent.

Due to the lack of solutions from LENOVO ARGENTINA, is the reason why i'm contacting, hopefully, with a more responsible and helper area of this INTERNATIONAL company.
To ask for solutions that make keep your customers happy, and not getting rid of problems, losing customers forever and decreasing the reputation of the company.

So PLEASE i ask LENOVO to provide my serious and direct solutions.

Thanks.

Mod's Edit: Serial number removed from public view to protect owner from its unwanted use.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 134
Message 2 of 2

Re: DEPLORABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY Y50-70 - NO SOLUTIONS - HELP PLEASE

Hola Matilast,

Bienvenido a la Comunidad,

I will need to look into this case as it is a bit complicated, mainly due to Argentinian Custom laws. 

Please send me a private message with the following information:

Full Name

Serial Number

Telephone Number

Email Address

Case Number with Lenovo Argentina

Miguel 
Community Service Readiness, Spanish, Smart Device & Gaming Community Leader

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська  Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors