10-17-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 1

DON'T BUY EXPEDITED DELIVERY!!!

2020-10-18, 0:04 AM

I purchased a laptop online from Lenovo on 10/15 and chose expedited delivery for the next business day. After paying an extra $25 for the assurance of a speedy delivery, I was appalled to get an email stating that my purchase would not be shipped until 10/20 at the earliest. Now, I have reasons for wanting my laptop delivered soon to me, but that's beside the point. If your company is going to offer a service and fails to uphold their end of the bargain, then you have blatantly lied to the customer. Then, after speaking with service reps, I come to find out that "next business day" delivery means when it's shipped, not when they receive the order. This, of course, is not clearly defined on the Lenovo website. This is a deceptive and dishonest business practice, and Lenovo should be ashamed of themselves. 

I'm very upset, and feel like I've been taken advantage of. This is my first dealings with Lenovo, and I will not return to their products, I'm considering canceling this order. I don't care how good your product may be, if you are lying to me about your ability to fulfill what I'm paying for then I honestly don't want to deal with you. Here in the midwest, we still value integrity and honesty. I'll be sure to express my concerns with my coworkers and whoever else may be in the market for a computer. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete