03-05-2019

AR

4 Signins

73 Page Views

• Views: 73
  • Message 1 of 2

Defective new computer and no answer

2019-03-10, 2:49 AM

I bought a new (ideapad 720S touch 15")computer from the official site of lenovo and it came defective. I have been calling customer service for 10 days now and I still have no solutions. I first called the technical support which proved my computer came defective. Then contacted Sales and they have been promissing that they would contact me in 48hs. but 7 days have passed since that... I really dont know what else to do. I am leaving the country in 10 days and I need my computer to be replaced immediately... I have lost so much time... so disappointed. Please help me solve this. 

Options

9208 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32618 Signins

1206145 Page Views

• Views: 1206145
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Defective new computer and no answer

2019-03-11, 8:22 AM

Hello Ninar and welcome to the Community,

I think that you maybe have missed a communication, perhaps you could check you spam folder? Using the email address you registered in your Community account I was able to find out that a replacement was shipped to you on the 8th March and is expected to be delivered on 18th March.

The below screen snip is from the Order Visibility Portal

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete