07-18-2020

IN

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 2

Delivery Issue

2020-07-18, 21:40 PM
I ordered a custom builth lenovo yoga c640 from the lenovo website on 28th June 2020 which was promised to be delivered within 6-8 weeks. Fast forward to 8th July 2020, i am trying to contact lenovo, asking them for the status of the order. Couldn't connect due to some unknown reason. 17th July 2020, i try again to conmect with them in the hopes that i'd probably hear some good news regarding the order status. On the contrary, it turns out that the dispatch date is now fixed for 24th October 2020. 6-8 weeks would have been between 9th August 2020 and 23 August 2020. But 8 more weeks after that. This is just unacceptable. When i asked for the status, the status of the order is still confirmed which stands as a reason enough that my order can be cancelled and The amount can be refunded in full. asked the support executive to request a refund for me. He told me that either his senior or he himself will connect with me to proceed further with the issue within 72 hours. Nobody has contacted me yet. Please someone help me with the issue. I needed the laptop for a WFH job. My current laptop is hanging by a thread and can die anyday now. What action can i take if lenovo doesn't listen to me? I Please tell me how dp i proceed further. I can't wait 4 months for a laptop. Another lockdown can be imposed anyday. There are tensions between India and China. There are lot of reason for me to worry. I need to cancel the order. Should i take this to consumer court?
Options

2 Posts

09-07-2020

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 2

Delivery Issue

2020-09-07, 9:22 AM
Hello Gaurang, Looks like we are all in the same boat. At the least, you have a laptop, I don't have one and I still haven't got mine. I ordered it on the 13th of June. Did you finally get yours?
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete