Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cinderella1
Not applicable
Views: 165
Message 1 of 3

Depot Repair, I have a case number but am I getting a box?

I had a prompt response from my case manager about getting my laptop repaired, so that is good. I got an email with an inventory control form quickly. I am just unclear about shipping it to TN. I don't want to keep bothering my case manager because I don't know if the box is supposed to automatically come after he issues the repair order. Is a box being sent to me (as shown in the video)? Who is paying the shipping and what shipping method (US, UPS, FedEx)? USPS is usually fastest and cheapest in my experience. Is the shipping insured?  My case # is 04015542 and depot order # 7028175612. Thank you. I'm hoping my repair goes smoothly, so far I was pleased with my case manager's handling.

One other thing, the issue is power/system board related, so is there any point to sending the SSD or should I take it out? There isn't really that much on it, and I think it is backed up.

richk
Not applicable
Views: 153
Message 2 of 3

Re: Depot Repair, I have a case number but am I getting a box?

What kind of system?  What video?  When was the case opened?  Today?  Last month?  

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
cinderella1
Not applicable
Views: 98
Message 3 of 3

Re: Depot Repair, I have a case number but am I getting a box?

****************never mind, my box came this morning!**********It's a yoga laptop and the case was opened last week. I have seen other questions about the repair depot  posted and responded to on this board so I'm hoping a Lenovo person can explain how the system generally works and whether I should be expecting a box to be sent to me. My case mgr gave me the impression that he requested one to be sent, but so far I've heard nothing from the Repair Depot about it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors