Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-18-2013

USA

6 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 1

Difficulty dealing with Lenovo and now trying to get a Refund

2013-09-18, 20:24 PM

I usually love Lenovo products and I have purchased one before but dealing with them is the most difficult task.  I am writing to vent the issues and letting the world know.  I made a purchase online on August 19th 2013 for a Lenovo Yoga 13 and a case.  The case arrived and the money was taken out through PayPal after waiting for two weeks for the Laptop to be shipped and on the day of September 4.  I notice the tracking that it is being shipped back to the sender after chatting online and finding credit department phone doesn't open till 8 am CT.  I started calling for half and hour didn't not get through it kept ringing and no one picked up.  Around 8:30 i called regular customer service and they tried dialing and they mentioned something was wrong with their phone lines.  They kept me on hold and asked me to try again later.  That day from my work i was on the phone on hold and I would ask Lenovo employee to charge the PayPal account and kept calling PayPal.  PayPal assured me that nothing was wrong with my account and Lenovo just had to capture the payment.  Going back and forth waiting on long waits between these two companies I probably spent and average of 30-40 minutes with both companies and called that day 4 to 5 times.  Around 3pm after dealing with a nice customer service lady she suggest just purchase another directly.  So i purchase using my card directly. 

On September 9th, i notice and email saying Lenovo is issuing a refund and I checked my bank account noticed I was charged twice for the Laptops. I was charged once through my bank card and the other through PayPal.  So was okay that I will recieve my money in a few days.  On September 12th i recieve an email from PayPal saying that my refund did not go through and I need to contact Lenovo.  My troubles started again before i was on the phone for hours and hours now again i tried same issues.  I came accross some rude employes such as Allan during my first time calling on sep 4 and calling another time. I just want to say he is very unfriendly and not willing to even listen to you before coming to a conclusion.  I called with the PayPal representative on the same line and recieve Allan who i was trying to explain and PayPal representative explaining that the refund might have been issued but the money did not clear from the bank of Lenovo.
I came accross Chantal White who was super super nice and was the one the only person that was the most willing to help.

I am tired of calling Lenovo and been on hold for hours and hours.  I am filng a dispute with PayPal
Long story short i have still not recieved my refund and I have called Lenovo many many times and now giving up.  I am filing a dispute through PayPal hoping to recieve this refund.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms