cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthewsokolows
Punch Card
Views: 870
Message 1 of 3

Direct number or email for customer relations?

I have an ongoing problem with an Ideapad y560P that I purchased about 11 months ago.

It's been in and out of the repair centre a few times due to a faulty charging port.  It has started acting up again and its extremely frustrating to be having the same problem over and over again.  To make matters worse, I also had an absolutely horrible experience with a G770 I purchased for my parents on Black Friday (http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-3000-and-Essential/Lenovo-G770-Horror-Story/m-p/658625), took about 3.5 months to be resolved.  Thankfully Mark (admin on these forums) helped me out with that one.

Does customer relations have a direct line or email?  I'd like to voice my compounded frustrations to them.  As a long time Lenovo customer, it's beyond me why these issues continue to arise.

I know that I can call regular customer service and have it escalated, but in my experience that involves waiting a significant amount of time on hold, only to be told that it needs to be sent into repair, and having the CS rep leave a message for relations, which prompts a follow up anywhere from 5-10 business days later.  I'd like to avoid all this wait time.  Any help appreciated. Smiley Happy

Retired Partner
Views: 808
Message 2 of 3

Re: Direct number or email for customer relations?

I understand your concern however, the case gets log with the support number.

You need to contact the support center only and get the case process.

Country or Region

Language

Telephone number

Hours of operation

Supported products

Canada

English

1-877-4Lenovo (1-877-453-6686)

24 hours a day 7 days a week

IdeaPad, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre

Best Regards,

Tanuj

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution".! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

rsubra1
What's DOS?
Views: 747
Message 3 of 3

Re: Direct number or email for customer relations?

The number provided is tech support numbers and not customer relations.

There is no number or email address to contact if you are not satisfied with support. My experience with lenovo support is that they do not have a clue. they promise call back, email response which never happens. Highest level of contact I have been able to achieve is reaching a supervisor. They kept telling me inconsistant stories that has made me think that Lenovo is untrustable.

I have used IBM/Lenovo hardware for over 20 years - They just killled me as a customer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors