Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Judes
Paper Tape
Views: 739
Message 1 of 3

Disgusting company! No machine delivered and no refund. Staff lie to avoid solving issues!

I ordered a laptop in late December 2018 - it never arrived-apparently it was delivered to someone else!  I cancelled the order immediately and requested a refund.  No money appeared in my account ($1200 due) so I called customer service who told me the refund had been processed, gave me a reference number and stated that I should call my bank as it was their fault. 

When I contacted the bank, no refund had been made. 

I contacted Lenovo again whose customer service consultant now stated that the refund hadn't been approved yet?!?!  No explanation for the lie I was told about it being in the bank......I left it for a week and then got an update stating that the last thing that was required was approval but the manager responsible was in a meeting. (Still no response about the refund lie.....and surprise surprise no refund.) 

Bear in mind....I didn't recieve any goods so I've paid $1200 for a month of fresh air. 

Tonight I receive an email stating that the approval had been reached however the laptop still had to return to a warehouse!! So much for the 'last thing that was needed was approval'

....so I have no machine, no refund, have had to beg for approval from a company that have failed in delivering goods in epic proportions and I still have to listen to outright lies while I wait until a machine that was never delivered to me arrives in a warehouse somewhere.  What a horrendous company and customer service. Avoid at all costs!

Unhappy74
Fanfold Paper
Views: 255
Message 2 of 3

Re: Disgusting company! No machine delivered and no refund. Staff lie to avoid solving issues!

Sorry for your situation. What a mess.

jackdashboard
Paper Tape
Views: 169
Message 3 of 3

Re: Disgusting company! No machine delivered and no refund. Staff lie to avoid solving issues!

I've also found some staff simply tell you what you want to hear - and there is no action behind that. It's hard to find where to even go for help - bizarre. Hope you get the help you need.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors