Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

53 Posts

06-02-2012

United States of America

56 Signins

782 Page Views

• Views: 782
  • Message 1 of 5

Dissapointed with Lenovo Customer service expirience (I can't get help with warranty)

2014-06-06, 10:47 AM

Hello to all on forum,

Before week ago I chat with Lenovo Support about my warrantty extension problem and Lenovo guy on chat tell me that I need to contact Lenovo via mail (websales@lenovo.com). I write mail and got automated answer that Lenovo will contact me in 24h there pass one week and I still don't get any answer (Case Number is 00930315). I am very dissapointed

Here is copy/paste of mail which I send to Lenovo (with details of my problem):

Dear Lenovo Employers,

At day 04.04.2014 I bought warranty
extension to 3 years for my Thinkpad Edge E520 from computers shop www.ventex.hr. Its employers told me that warranty registration process can took one month,  now is almost two months pass and my warranty extension still is don't visible at your system (my basic warranty expires in 26 days.

I try to contact Lenovo in my Country on two different emails but I didn't get answer (
1. croatia@lenovo.com 2. lpcs_hr@lenovo.com 3. on number +385 1 6386 462) so I decide to contact you in US and ask you for help.

In attachment I send you pictures of warranty extension bill, notebook bill and picture of notebook SNs

Thank you for your time and understanding

I Have this Lenovo Computers
1. Think Centre M58 from 2008 an it is still good (Intel Q9550, 8GB DDR3, Radeon 6970, Intel SSD)
2. ThinkPad E540
3 ThinkPad Tab 2 (with it I have many problems)
4. Lenovo Vibe Z2
Answer
Options

38 Posts

04-23-2014

North Carolina - Lenovo HQ

280 Signins

2572 Page Views

• Views: 2572

Re: Dissapointed with Lenovo Customer service expirience (I can't get help with warranty)

2014-06-10, 18:29 PM

Dear Veco359,

Thank you for the information you have provided.

I would like to apologize for the experience you've had with our services and thank you for your continued patience.

For assistance with your warranty verification and enrollment, please contact Technical Support for Croatia at 0800-0426 to transfer to Warranty Services.  Warranty Services should be able to verify your warranty status and answer any questions you have pertaining to entitlement.

Please let me know if they are able to assist you.

All the best,

Josh Mason

Lenovo Social Media Customer Service

Want to know how to send a PM?  Please go here.

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.

English English Community 

Replies(4)
Answer
Options

38 Posts

04-23-2014

280 Signins

2572 Page Views

• Message 2 of 5

Re: Dissapointed with Lenovo Customer service expirience (I can't get help with warranty)

2014-06-10, 18:29 PM

Dear Veco359,

Thank you for the information you have provided.

I would like to apologize for the experience you've had with our services and thank you for your continued patience.

For assistance with your warranty verification and enrollment, please contact Technical Support for Croatia at 0800-0426 to transfer to Warranty Services.  Warranty Services should be able to verify your warranty status and answer any questions you have pertaining to entitlement.

Please let me know if they are able to assist you.

All the best,

Josh Mason

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

53 Posts

06-02-2012

United States of America

56 Signins

782 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2014-06-10, 20:52 PM

Dear Mr. Jmason,

Thank you for your answer.

I will call Lenovo support in Croatia Tomorrow and if it don't help me I will send PM to you with all details of my case and all notebook/warranty information.

Have a Great Day :)

1. Think Centre M58 from 2008 an it is still good (Intel Q9550, 8GB DDR3, Radeon 6970, Intel SSD)
2. ThinkPad E540
4. Lenovo Vibe Z2
Options

38 Posts

04-23-2014

280 Signins

2572 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2014-06-10, 20:58 PM

Dear Veco359,

I believe they will be able to help you.  Please let me know what you find out and we can proceed from there if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your patience.

All the best,

Josh Mason

Options

53 Posts

06-02-2012

United States of America

56 Signins

782 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2014-06-15, 9:04 AM

Hi Mate,

Sorry for my latter respond, Yes I resolved my warranty problem in Friday.

I call number which you give me (0800-0426) and got IBM support in Croatia. Guy from IBM tell me that I need to contact

Lenovo in Croatia and give me this number and mail (01 6386 462, croatia_chan@lenovo.com)

I send it mail with details of my problem and notebook data and it resolve it in few hours :)

Thanks for help!

2. ThinkPad E540
4. Lenovo Vibe Z2
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms