Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
headcoat
Paper Tape
Views: 505
Message 1 of 13

Dropbox offer and startup

Hi

I have had mydesktop for about 3 weeks and seem to recal there was a 30Gb offer with Dropbox, during the initial installation I didn't accept this, now I am havign trouble finding it again. Lenovo said to contact Dropbox, and they wanted a code, which I don't have or can't find. 

How do I find this code or start the initial installation again (without losing anythign I've already added).

Thanks

MasterBruno
Paper Tape
Views: 445
Message 2 of 13

Re: Dropbox offer and startup

I have a similar problem. Just bought a new Lenovo Ideapad and got that message saying I've got 30Gb on dropbox. I've made the sign in but I didn't get the bonus space and now I can't seem to find the app where that first message appeared.

Any help??

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 416
Message 3 of 13

Hello,

Could you please post the model number of your systems, should look something like 20HF0003WW, without knowing these it's unfortunately going to be very difficult to offer any assistance.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

headcoat
Paper Tape
Views: 390
Message 4 of 13

My model number is F0D3000TUK

MasterBruno
Paper Tape
Views: 374
Message 5 of 13

I have a model name, machine type model and serial number but no model number. Which do you need
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 347
Message 6 of 13

The number should be the same as your order / part number and will look similar to the one which headcoat posted.

Another question for you both, are you sure this was Dropbox and not Microsoft OneDrive?

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

Highlighted
headcoat
Paper Tape
Views: 339
Message 7 of 13

I am pretty sure it was dropbox, especially as it works with the Lenovo Migration Assistant (which keeps crashing). 

I also found this https://www.dropbox.com/help/space/lenovo-offer

MasterBruno
Paper Tape
Views: 327
Message 8 of 13

Yes, it was for Dropbox and not OneDrive. It also asked me if I want to use the migration tool but I refused cause I didn't needed it.

Mine is Lenovo Ideapad Miix 320-10ICR. Model name 80XF.

Can't find that model number you're asking for :/

The label I have is like this one, which number do you require?

ht102948_2

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 323
Message 9 of 13

If you enter and select system information in the desktop search it should open a window for you showing your system information, about the 7th line down you should see System Model, what is entered against that please?

Andy

English Community Leader

MasterBruno
Paper Tape
Views: 319
Message 10 of 13

I'm at work now, I'll check it later tonight, thanks Smiley Happy

Top Kudoed Authors