Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

07-19-2021

India

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 4

Escalation Matrix or Contacts- case 2003056635

2021-07-21, 11:54 AM

Hi,

Can someone help with escalation contact for laptop service and support.

No one knows support process around international warranty. service centre are refusing to entertain in-person visit without work order id.

Regards,

Options

4 Posts

07-19-2021

India

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

Re:Escalation Matrix or Contacts

2021-07-21, 12:07 PM

Is Lenovo support team also checking this space ??

Options

11239 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32976 Signins

1230160 Page Views

• Views: 1230160
  • Message 3 of 4

Re:Escalation Matrix or Contacts- case 2003056635

2021-07-21, 12:52 PM

Hello and welcome to Community,

Yes, and sorry my response would appear to be slower than you might have expected to receive one. We're a Community and, unfortunately, don't have the resources to be a chat room. We set our expectations for you in the Community Guidelines and stickied welcome topics at the top of each board, we also have a blue banner message at the top of the page.

Usually, before any on-site repair can be carried out a case has to be opened with support, I suggest calling as the best method, and then the symptoms will be diagnosed and an action plan put in place. Once this has been completed a Work Order will be created and assigned to an on-site engineer who will be sent any necessary parts, if they are not sent directly to the customer, for them to carry out the repair on-site. This process is the same regardless of the warranty being local or international.

If you are dissatisfied with the level of service you have received you can request the Call Centre to escalate your case to a complaint stating your reason. You will need to provide the Call Centre Representative with your service case number(s) along with personal details, they will then be able to open a complaint on your behalf and explain any further steps in the process. Alternatively you can escalate yourself using the form on the Lenovo India Customer Service contact page: https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/contact

"Feedback & Unresolved Issues: If you are unable to resolve the issue through the available channels, click here to complete the form and send you problem description to our dedicated Lenovo Customer Care team."

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

4 Posts

07-19-2021

India

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

Re:Escalation Matrix or Contacts- case 2003056635

2021-07-22, 4:05 AM

Thanks Andy for sharing below details.

Issue is both Tech Support and Service centre are not creating the work order. I have already visited one centre and called 2 other service centre (details provided by Tech support team) with even tech support being present on the same call but they said ‘No’ to direct visit without work order.

I am not able to understand who will create that work order when both tech support and service centre are not doing it.

Regards,

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)