Options

2 Posts

02-28-2020

DE

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

Escalation no respond to warranty now in local court Case Number: 0264377 and 40BVFNN

2020-07-23, 7:44 AM

My new Thinkbook came already with the mousepad damaged, the fan and the lower case needed to be repaired. Since April the graphic card does not allow external screens to be connected. Lenovo picked it up, sent it to Poland for the third time and then sent it back – it is still not working. 

Even though the computer is still in warranty, Lenovo now does not respond to at least 7 emails I have sent. I finally declared in the last 2  emails I retreated from the purchase contract. No response. So I had no other option but go for last step possible in conflict resolution and opt for legal advice. The computer is since months in shelf in my apartment in Berlin, I obviously had to by another computer (Asus) that does function. 

I am reading in these forums that this is now usual customer service in Lenovo. Possibly the quality of the products has also deteriorated - at least I can say that for my experience. The pickup service has improved though. Still, if anyone knows a better solution to my problem (less expensive for Lenovo and for me), I would be very grateful if you could share it with me.

Admin note: serial number removed to avoid potential misuse.

Options

9046 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32581 Signins

1204245 Page Views

• Views: 1204245
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Escalation no respond to warranty now in local court Case Number: 0264377 and 40BVFNN

2020-07-23, 8:23 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

Sorry you've not had the best experience and would suggest you open a complaint. You can do this by calling the support line, not by email, for your country and product, (Germany +49 201 22099 888), and after quoting your current case number and verifying your contact details kindly request the representative to escalate your case to a complaint. They will be able to explain any further steps in the process.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

2 Posts

02-28-2020

DE

5 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Escalation no respond to warranty now in local court Case Number: 0264377 and 40BVFNN

2020-07-24, 10:07 AM

Thank you Andy, but unfortunately when I call it says "Alle mitarbeiter sind im Gespräch" (all employees are busy)". After 7 minutes I hung up. You may now understand why this issue scalated and now I and my lawyer are obligued to use traditional forms of communicaiton: email and letter... So, please just send Fedex to pick up the computer and run the normal procedure to return the money or change the computer for another brand that is not known for the bad quality of its components such as Thinkpad or Yoga. Thank you for your understanding. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete