Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

08-30-2016

United States of America

10 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 1 of 5

Experience from hell

2016-09-14, 14:19 PM

I have had the worst experience with Lenovo.  I sent my Y50-70 in to be serviced becasue of a broken hinge.  The repair is supposed to take up to 10 business days.  Long story short, the repair center I sent it to went back and forth between "we don't have the part and it should be here tomorrow" and "we got the part and it should be repaired in 7-9 business days".  I still don't have the original laptop and there was a laptop I agreed to accept that was sent then returned after one delivery attempt.  This saga has been going (and is still going) on for roughly 40 calendar days now.  To say I'm frustrated is an understatement.  

I cannot find a phone number to call and the case manager I've been assigned to does not return emails or phone calls.  I'm trying to figure out what to do and am almost at a loss.  I honestly will think twice about Lenovo when my kid needs a computer/laptop.  This is ridiculous.

Options

65 Posts

04-06-2009

New Zealand

103 Signins

817 Page Views

• Views: 817
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Experience from hell

2016-09-14, 20:00 PM
You just have to wait. I recently sent my x1 to lenovo repairs to have my trackpoint fixed -- but after 3 weeks in repair, i got it back and they had replaced the 'trackpad', not the trackpoint. And, also the external speaker no longer works. . . then they said they would send someone to my house the next day, but they didn't turn up and I called support and they said sorry we should have called you but we are waiting for parts, again.....
Options

11972 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33120 Signins

1241620 Page Views

• Views: 1241620
  • Message 3 of 5

2016-09-16, 13:50 PM

Hello kendalbowman, welcome to the community,

UPS had re-routed the package back to Lenovo, there was a delivery refused comment which doesn't make sense because you weren't there, nevertheless  I've been informed that the system has been re-sent to an alternative address you have previously supplied.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

3 Posts

08-30-2016

United States of America

10 Signins

67 Page Views

• Views: 67
  • Message 4 of 5

2016-09-22, 14:02 PM

Hi Andy,

I did receive an email last week saying it would be re-sent but I never got a tracking number or confirmation the package was sent.  Has it really been sent?

Options

11972 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33120 Signins

1241620 Page Views

• Views: 1241620
  • Message 5 of 5

2016-09-23, 6:25 AM

I've sent you the tracking number by private message.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms