09-16-2020

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Extremely poor customer service

2020-09-16, 5:29 AM

On 7th september, I had given my laptop for repair at one your Lenovo service centre in Marol, Andheri (Mumbai) Lenovo laptop IDP 330S18 for service under warranty. 

Your team upon follow ups since the next day and is giving me promises that it will be delivered on the 10th September, 11th September and till date I haven't received it. 

As you are aware, during this pandemic situation companies have taken a drastic step of 50% pay cut, over and above last week and this week I continue to lose my salary. I have both my parents sick with diabetics, blood pressure, rent, bills, daily essentials to run the house, etc. 

I seek your urgent attention and help on this matter.

Options

9080 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32590 Signins

1204635 Page Views

• Views: 1204635
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Extremely poor customer service

2020-09-16, 13:12 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

I'm sorry you've not had the best experience, delays have been an issue due to the pandemic but it is always hoped expectations can be met. I would suggest you visit the Lenovo India Contact page, https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/contact, select Customer Care and scroll to the bottom, there you will find several contacts including this link, https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/in/en/escalation, for Feedback and Unresolved issues, please report your issue vis that link as well.

Thank you.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete