cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelX
Blue Screen Again
Views: 384
Message 1 of 4

Failed to deliver, Need Customer Service Support!

I registried this account just want to come here and tell the story. 

On Oct. 6, 2016, I placed an order for ThinkCentre M800 SFF. I waited around 2 months and got two emails from Lenovo: the first email said my order was shipped, and later an email said my order was delivered successfully. But I didn't not recieve anything! So I called Lenovo and asked the status of my order. One representive answered my phone and comforted me that it should not be lost, and promised to contact me later. But I never received any follow up. 

So I waited a few more days, and called Lenovo again, I was told that my order was cancelled because they failed to deliever it to my home, and they would return me the money. The Lenovo representtive kept saying they contacted me. I didn't receive any call, email, or paper notice in my mail box.  I asked for prove, no result.

Later, I placed a new order and hoped they could deliver the already built machine to me soon.

A few days later (December), I got a mail from Lenovo for that cancelled order, they charged me 15% re-storaging fee. I called Lenovo representive again (it really took a long time to call in, around 1 hour each time). A representive answered my call but told me that they couldn't waive the re-storing fee. I asked for them to prove that the delivery company contacted me (as I said, I didn't receive any notification for deliver, no call, no email, no mail, no paper notice in my mail box). They couldn't provide it. I asked the representive openned a case for me, and the representive promised me that they would contact me in 48 hours. Not It has been 5 days, I haven't gotten any update from Lenovo!!!

Lenovo does have the product which I really like, but I REALLY feel dispoint for their customer services.

I hope Lenovo support people can see my post, and help me to resolve this issue,

my case number is: 02652442

Thanks for reading

MichaelX
Blue Screen Again
Views: 342
Message 2 of 4

Re: Failed to deliver, Need Customer Service Support!

Got a call from a Lenovo representative yesterday, promised to do more check and contact me back by the end of yesterday. Haven't heard anything from him yet...

MichaelX
Blue Screen Again
Views: 340
Message 3 of 4

Just called Lenovo again, they still claimed that they tried to call me several times for the delivery, but couldn't show me any envidence. Waiting them to check more info now.

One thing a little bit annoying was, the Lenovo representative who promosed to call me back (but didn't) closed my case without informing me. 

MichaelX
Blue Screen Again
Views: 287
Message 4 of 4

I was informed that they would waive the restocking fee. But no email to confirm this yet. I'll wait and see.

I'll update this message when I get new updates.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors