08-26-2015

Bangalore

2 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 1 of 2

Feedback about my purchase - Long Shipping Delay - Lenovo Laptop

2020-07-12, 1:41 AM

I have purchased Lenovo Yoga c740 from Lenovo Online store on May 18th and it is supposed to deliver 4-5 weeks time but 9th week running. I am not getting proper updated from Lenovo Sales, Customer care & ndcommerse teams.

Every time i sent email and get a reply with standard automatic text reply. Now i am searching in forums and other sites observed shipping delay is general practice in Lenovo. Once you purchased that's it nothing in your hands. They will not respond nor they will not cancel the order. They have a very good reason to say it is customized laptop. I have just added 8 gb ram on top of regular configuration. If you check in Amazon, same configuration you will get it with less price and 5 days delivery. One more wonder is you will get all kind of configurations in Amazon not sure how Lenovo selling customized laptops in Amazon with return policy.

Still i have not received the laptop and waiting for Lenovo blessings.

I just want to share my experiences so that people will aware.

Options

2 Posts

07-11-2020

CA

3 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Feedback about my purchase - Long Shipping Delay - Lenovo Laptop

2020-07-14, 14:59 PM

I ordered my Yoga C740 on June 23 and was supposed to arrive on September 28. I contacted support and they put me on the priority list which changed my delivery date to September 8th.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete