Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 4 (1,826 Views)

Frustrated with Lencare India.

Hi,

This is with regard to my S10 Laptop which is under replacement from 9 September 2011 (6 months now). No customer care representative has been able to sort this case out.

Each time a person takes the case, he / she leaves the organisation making me do the whole thing again and again.

i was promised a refund of my amount as they are having compatability issues in repairing my laptop.

Completely frustrated, I want to escalate this matter to a higher forum if there is any. Failing this, the only option left would be take lenovo to the consumer court.

Request you to provide me with an email ID of a consumer care officer or any other alternate to escalate this matter further.

Case ID : 4270309190.

Highlighted
802.11n
Message 2 of 4 (1,796 Views)

Re: Frustrated with Lencare India.

Hi there,

and sorry abouth this incredible delay! Are you sure replacement had been confirmed?

I suggest you locate a lenovo staff member here on the forum and send them a Personal message with details of the case.

Good Luck!!

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4 (550 Views)

Hello,

I am very disappointed with the support of lenovo this is my second machine of lenovo before this i hadlenovo G450 model and i  never
face any issuue with that machine so i was not aware of what kind of support you provide. On 6th Jan 2016 i have purchased this new laptop and when i came back home i found there is manufacturing defect on laptop, On 9thJan i have file a complain regarding this now its almost going 20days still not any results.  My ticked ID 7007155586

I am losing my business because of all this thing hope you will fix this asap.

Administrator
Message 4 of 4 (465 Views)

Hello jairwt, welcome to the community,

sorry to have to read about your experience so far. Having your ticket number has enabled me to request someone reach out to you to assist you reaching a resolution to your situation.

Andy  

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   English Community   Русскоязычное Сообщество

Top Kudoed Authors