cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Romann
What's DOS?
Views: 236
Message 1 of 2

HELP! Escalation case, 6 weeks into it with no repair est.

Wow....

All I can say is wow, bought my first Lenovo laptop after 10+ years of HP/Dell and I have to say the service is the worst I have ever seen. I sent my laptop in for repair, the repairs are being 'on hold indefinately' because of parts shortage. We tried to escalate the case weeks ago and I had to call 6-7 times, was told 3 times someone would call me back and nothing ever happens. I think the only option is to report the charge as a fraud charge for the credit and go buy a HP again. Which is a shame because I really did like the product but the service is a huge headache, I am a full-time employee and student which I use a laptop for every single day and I have been without it since the last week of December.

I cant believe how difficult(taking 6 weeks) it is for them to give a refund so I can order a new laptop, I was going to order another Lenovo but after this I just do not know if they will ever make it right themselves and I dont know if they can be trusted. I hope someone who can actually do something can read this and point me in the right direction....

HELP!!!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 163
Message 2 of 2

Re: HELP! Escalation case, 6 weeks into it with no repair est.

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to hear of the problems you have encountered.  Do you have a Service number or Case number that was assigned to your repair?  If you do, please post them in a reply here.  That additional information will assist those who respond to your post here.   Thanks !

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors