Options

2 Posts

11-27-2019

DE

4 Signins

114 Page Views

• Views: 114
  • Message 1 of 2

HELP! Not able to register warranty!! Warranty support form doesn't work!

2019-11-27, 15:24 PM

Hello!! I am pretty desperate. I purchased a 2 year warranty and tried to register it online. Everytime I tried to submit it said "Hardware purchase date (of my laptop) not within allowed range" and that I should contact lenovo warranty support through a linked form to provide them with a purchase proof. Within the last days I filled out the warranty support form so many times on lots of different browers but everytime I submit is there is an "ERROR" notice. Since I can not reach them I can't register my warranty and I have to do that within 30 days. I also tried calling the support hotline but they keep sending me back to the support form that doesn't work.

Can anyone help please?

Many Greets

Lena

Options

7941 Posts

09-04-2014

SK

32481 Signins

1198920 Page Views

• Views: 1198920
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: HELP! Not able to register warranty!! Warranty support form doesn't work!

2019-11-28, 14:48 PM

Hello and welcome to the Community,

Yes we can help here. If you could attach a scan of the invoice / receipt after masking all personal information and system serial number to a post and then send the system serial number to me via private message, please ensure the subject line is exactly the same as in this topic, and I can pass the information along with a request to manually register the warranty.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel answered your question as the solution. 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.
Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete