Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pianma
Paper Tape
Views: 744
Message 1 of 4

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THINKPAD X6 CARBON

It is been a month delay in receiving my Thinkpad X6 Carbon laptop. I called customer service several times and they gave me the worst customer support in the world. I asked them to talk to their supervisor and they said they could not get me with him/her and asked me to send them an email and they would forward it to their manager. I had to called customer service 3 times to make sure they had sent the email to their supervisor. Regardless of what they said, I have not received a reply for them and of course, I have not received my laptop.

This is the WORST EXPERIENCE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE in my life. If I would have known I would have never ordered a laptop from LENOVO. They are horrible.

Below is my official letter of complaint that I sent to Lenovo days ago. Of course, none has replied or contacted me. Worst team in the world. 

Dear Lenovo Customer Service Management,

I am writing to make a formal complaint against Lenovo. My complaint is that they failed to provide me with a satisfactory service when I ordered a Lenovo laptop online.

My complaint is that I ordered a Lenovo laptop online twice and both times resulted in delayed shipment. The first time was on May 20, 2018 (order number 4291463899). When I placed the order the system said I would receive within 7 days. However, when I called to get further information I was told the shipment would take 10-14 days. I had to cancel the order because I needed the computer to work on a trip and due to this delay I would not be in town to receive it.

The second online order was placed on June 4, 2018 (order number 4291516478). The system said I would receive it within 10-14 days. On June 13 I called Lenovo customer service to make sure my credit card process was fine as had not receive any email regarding the delivery. Customer service representative told me everything looked fine but the delivery was delayed for unclear reason. On June 14, I received an email from Lenovo explaining that my order was delayed with expected arrival on June 29.

This situation has caused me major issues at work, as I am having to use an old low-quality laptop borrowed from a friend to do my daily stuff. My productivity has decreased significantly which may impact my job situation. This laptop is not for fun; I need this laptop for my daily work.

I understand how difficult must be to keep up with the management or delivery process of such a large company like Lenovo. However, this delay demonstrates your lack of professionalism and lack of respect for your customers.

In my view, Lenovo should deliver my laptop urgently within the next 2-4 days or compensate me somehow for issues you are causing with my job as a result of your poor service.

I understand that you are required to respond formally to my complaint. I shall follow up this email if I do not hear back from you by Friday, June 22. In the meantime, if you need any further information from me, please email me to my address.

I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Yours sincerely,

Klowny
Punch Card
Views: 700
Message 2 of 4

Re: HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THINKPAD X6 CARBON

I think I may have made a horrible mistake ordering from Lenovo as well. I have a super delayed shipping also and it's a <1k$ Thinkpad. I honestly didn't realize how bad this all was until seeing some of these posts. Are they just leaving you to rot?

Highlighted
Khiem
Punch Card
Views: 606
Message 3 of 4

Same experience here. Over a month delay for my x1 carbon even though the website clearly stated 10-12 days shipping when I placed the order. The worst thing is that they didn't even bother notifying me about the delay :/.

I actually planned to order more lenovo computers for my new business but after this experience, there's no way I would buy from lenovo again. 

Klowny
Punch Card
Views: 541
Message 4 of 4

Yeah,  my friend mentioned wanting to buy a Yoga. I told him to stay away from Lenovo. He went with a refurb on a 3rd party site. Saved him a massive headache. lol

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors