cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giraffepoop
Fanfold Paper
Views: 246
Message 1 of 3

[Help Complaint] Can I just go to one of the Lenovo Authorized Service Store to get my laptop fixed?

I bought my T470 a month ago with "3 Years Onsite Next Business Day" warranty.

And recenty I noticed there's some problem with my screen, so I called Lenovo. And I've already got the new screen they sent to me.

Here is the problem: THE TECHNICIAN NEVER CAME!!! And they keep on saying they will come to fix my laptop "tomorrow", and I can't even remember how many "tomorrow"s have passed!!! What's worse, they would never call to tell you they are not coming on that day, so you need to call again and ask, and they will say they will come "tomorrow", and then they are not coming, and you need to call again. Here is the loop:

while (1<2)

{

YouNeedToCall();

TheyWillSayTomorrow();

}

Tl;dr: For my warranty, Can I just go to one of the local Lenovo Authorized Service Store to get my laptop fixed? I don't want to wasting time calling the technicians anymore. I tried to call lenovo today, and 30 mins passed all the agents were still busy lol!

Thanks in advance!!!!! 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 161
Message 2 of 3

Re: [Help Complaint] Can I just go to one of the Lenovo Authorized Service Store to get my laptop fi

Hello,

In general there shouldn't be a problem with contacting a local service partner although I would always strongly advise calling first; in this instance there may be an issue in that they currently do not "own" the case and will need to take ownership in order that they receive any compensation they might receive from Lenovo for carry out the repair.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

giraffepoop
Fanfold Paper
Views: 140
Message 3 of 3

Re: [Help Complaint] Can I just go to one of the Lenovo Authorized Service Store to get my laptop fi

Thank you!
Top Kudoed Authors