Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmparthi
Paper Tape
Views: 244
Message 1 of 2

Horrible Customer Service

My laptop stopped working randomly when I was using it and it constantly kept on restarting and it didn't get passed the ThinkPad screen. I called the lenovo Canadian technical support center on Wednesday (September 24) for which they themselves mentioned to send a technician within a day, maximum by Friday to check my laptop up. Jusging from the conversation it seemed like a big hardware issue that needs to be replaced. 

Today is October 1st and till now not a single technician came by or called or I had no clue what was happening to my request. Therefore I called the support center this morning, gave my case ID and the guy on the phoen mentions oh the hardware is nto available yet hence why the technician didn't show up. He was not concerned in the problem I was facing, nor did he apologise for the inconvenience I was facing. Then when I asked why wasn't I informed about it, he had no answer for me and mentioned that he would ask the technician to phone me. I really got dissapointed and I mentioned to him, first of all you mentioned that I would get serviced within a day and you didn't send anyone, nor you didn't have the courtsey to call and say thsi is why we haven't come yet and even now you are not even apologising, how do you say this is great customer service? And why am I paying the extra warranty for this kind of service? For that the agent mentioned that its actually "Lenovo" that is trying to do a service for me and I have to be understanding as they are willing to pick up my product offsite and fix the issue for me while the warranty only covers onsite repair. So my question back to him was, I didn't ask you to come and pick it up, it was your agent who mentioned it, otherwise I wouldn't have even known about it and its funny hwo you take your own mistake and twist it back at me. And for this he mentioned that he would make the technician call me again. And at this point I felt it was pointless to tlak to this agent and I said goodbye and kept the phone. Can anyone especially from Lenovo tell me how this warrants as good customer service? I am without a laptop for a week, no communicaiton from yourside and finally the agent balmes me for the issue. How is this even right? Why am I even paying warranty charges for you to be treated this way? I actualyl like Lenovo products but if this si what the customer service I am goign to get then I think I have to find better alternatives. This is unacceptable!

mmparthi
Paper Tape
Views: 199
Message 2 of 2

Re: Horrible Customer Service

It's been 2 days since my call and I am yet to receive a call from the technician as promised. You baffle me Lenovo Customer Service

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors